Victory Baptist Church
1. To Exalt The Savior
Our Sunday morning worship service is a joyful celebration of our relationship with the living God. We worship with a blended style of traditional hymns and songs mixed with contemporary praise and worship. Our worship service also includes special music, Solid-Bible-Preaching and Teaching.
2. To Equip The Saints
Victory will equip you for a successful walk of faith and encourage you in service to have a purposeful outreach to the community around you with the GOOD NEWS of Jesus. We "Equip the Saints" through Sunday morning small groups, Sunday morning worship and Bible Preaching. We have mid week prayer service and we also encourage one on one mentoring.
3. To Evangelize The Sinner
The last words of Jesus were to tell the world of His love and salvation. The Savior said, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching to obey everything I have commanded you."
Victory ministers to the community through church activities, Vacation Bible School, prayer support for world ministries, and weekly visiting.
1. The infallible, verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures. II Timothy 3:16,17
2. The Holy Trinity of God. Matthew 28:19,20
3. The Genesis account of creation. Genesis 1:1
4. The virgin birth of Jesus. Matthew 1:20,23
5. The deity of Jesus. Hebrews 5:9
6. The vicarious sacrifice of Jesus. Hebrews 2:9
7. Salvation is only by grace through faith in Christ and all believers are preserved eternally.
Ephesians 2:8,9/ John 10:27-30
8. The bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus. I Corinthians 15/ Act 1:11
9. The Bible doctrine of eternal punishment in hell of the unsaved. Psalm 9:27
10. A scriptural church is a visible assembly of baptized believers, covenanted together under the New Testament for the purpose of carrying out the ministry of Jesus on earth. Ephesians 3:21/ Matthew 28:7-20
11. All cooperating bodies such as associations, committees, conventions, etc., are and properly should be the servants of the church. Matthew 20:25-28
12. We believe in two scriptural local ordinances of the church: - Scriptural Baptism through immersion. Matthew 3:26/ Matthew 28:38 - The Lord's Supper. I Corinthians 11:23